BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What I've Learned in 400 Tweets

This post, and its re-post on Twitter, will mark my 400th tweet, my 400th mockery of liberalism. I dedicate it to some lessons I've learned in the process. These are the first 10 I could think of. There are certainly more I could add later. Liberalism produces a never-ending barrage of lessons, in the 'learn from their mistakes' category.

Without further rambling, here are the first ten things I've learned since I started mocking liberalism 400 tweets ago.

1. That only white people can be racists (and most of them are!)

2. That Sarah Palin, probably because she's pretty and likes kids, is evil and guilty. Guilty of what? I don't know, everything!

3. That liberals are always right, 100% of the time about everything. No really. They are. If you're waiting for a punch line, the fact that you had to do a double take to make sure you didn't miss anything, and potentially even pick up your jaw off the floor, that's the punch line.

4. That mocking liberalism is easy. They provide so much material. All you have to do to disprove them is to allow them to talk.

5. That the world is burning up, and yet somehow setting or tying record lows 807 times last month. It's fascinating to watch.

6. That government loves you, loves you, loves you. XOXXXOOXX. Now just start throwing money at it to show that you love it too!

7. That America is at fault for everything and should apologize for everything and everyone, especially embarrassing wackos like Sarah Palin. Sorry, world :(

8. That Nancy Pelosi is smart.

9. That our world leaders are so smart, they pass resolutions to control the weather. It's fantastic!

10. That North Korea listens to Obama. Just look at how they sit up straight and say, "Yes, sir" when he speaks to them. Crap, is that a missile pointing towards us?

0 comments: