BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Obamacare Page 838: Government Parenting

From Chuck Norris' Townhall blog: government agencies will begin instructing parents on how to be parents. Are you kidding me?

The bill says that the government agents, "well-trained and competent staff," would "provide parents with knowledge of age-appropriate child development in cognitive, language, social, emotional, and motor domains ... modeling, consulting, and coaching on parenting practices," and "skills to interact with their child to enhance age-appropriate development."

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Call me crazy, but there's just this nagging thought in the back of my mind that maybe I don't need a government agent telling me how to parent my kids. I'm thinking me, my wife and our Bible will suffice.

0 comments: